We all know that we should be increasing the good fats in our diet (avocados, coconut, fish) and reducing the bad (fried foods) but sometimes even the good fats can be difficult to digest, let alone absorb. Introducing LypoZyme, a powerful digestive enzyme formula by Transformation Enzymes that is uniquely designed to assist the proper digestion and absorption of fats, starches and proteins with particular focus on enhanced fat digestion.* Fats are necessary for healthy cellular membranes (all 100 trillion of them!), nerve cells and hormones, not to mention our brain is made up of 60% fat, which is a major reason why fat digestion is important.
The well-tolerated LypoZyme formula is a great addition to many other dietary supplements. Do you take fish oils, for example? LypoZyme helps increase the body’s ability to utilize essential fatty acids as well as fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.* You can also use this product to:
- Help maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels that are already within the normal range*
- Provide the body with a feeling of satiety which helps controls appetite to support a healthy weight management program*
- Reduce symptoms of food intolerances and occasional indigestion related to dietary fats*
- Support cardiovascular health*
- Encourage a healthy and efficient immune system*
The proteolytic, lipolytic and polysaccharolytic enzymes in Transformation’s LypoZyme have been carefully researched and selected from microbial sources to provide you with a safe, effective, GI tract stable, and highly functional broad spectrum digestive enzyme formula designed to encourage a more complete digestion of fats and lipids.*
In essence, LypoZyme works as a great add-on for other supplements and it’s a great digestive enzyme formula that can assist, reduce and support all key components for achieving a healthy and efficient immune system. Having great health means making the right choices. So, here are a few a tips for living a healthier lifestyle while building a better you:
- Exercise: Include some sort of workout regime into your weekly routine.
- Fried foods: Limit and possibly eliminate fried foods.
- Get your rest: Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.
- Sugar: Limit your refined sugar intake.
- Healthy fats: They do exist in the forms of nuts, seeds, avocados and olives. Include them in your daily diet.
- Water: Drinking water helps to maintain the balance of bodily fluids.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.