Join Nigel Plummer, PhD for 1-day intensive Continuing Education credit course on The Human Microbiome: A Key Driver in Lifelong Health & Disease – Steering the Right Course.
- Overview of the current status of understanding the basic characteristics and structures of the human microbiota.
- Mechanisms of how the microbiome drives and maintains major parts of our physiology particularly the immune, and the body’s mucosal systems will be explained.
- Evidence and potential mechanisms into how the microbiome is associated with chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes, IBD, allergies, IBS, will be clearly elucidated providing the participant with real understanding of these fundamental processes
- Suggested protocols for manipulation of the microbiome for specific disease conditions.
- 6.5 hours of CNPBC CE Credits (BC)
- 6.5 hours of SANP CE Credits (SK)
- 6.5 hours of MNA CE Credits (MB)
- 6.5 CEUs (WA)
To register, call 1-888-737-6925.