Looking to look and feel younger almost instantly? Get tips for naturally obtaining natural, younger-looking skin. In this 60-minute workshop with Acupuncturist Moira McCarthy, you will learn:
1. Some fun facts about our skin.
2. What causes our skin to wrinkle and how our skin regenerates.
3. 7 Essential nutrients for younger-looking skin.
4. The best foods to nourish our skin.
5. 4 Surprising things you can do instantly for younger-looking skin.
6. What to look for and what to avoid in skin products.
7. The pros and cons of 3 popular non-surgical procedures.
8. The ancient beauty secret used by the Hollywood elite for natural, age-defying skin.
For more information and to register, visit http://austinwholebodyhealth.com/
Registration is $19.97
Moira McCarthy, LAc, has been practicing acupuncture in the Austin area for over 14 years. She is licensed by the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners and was nationally certified as a Diplomate of Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) in 1992. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from UT at Austin, and a degree in Oriental Medicine from the Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Her practice focuses on gently balancing and supplementing the body’s healing energy (Qi) through acupuncture and Chinese herbal formulas to effectively treat most acute and chronic conditions.