Saturday, April 27th:
- Dr. Shrand, author of “Outsmarting Anger”
- Lorri Anderson, Certified Classical Homeopath speaks on Aurum Metallicum and Causticum — maybePhosphoricum Acidum.
- James Gromley, author of “Health at Gunpoint, The FDA’s Silent War Against Health Freedom”
- Susan Jones, “Springtime Detox for Home & Body,” www.SusanSmithJones.com
- Special mention of “A Food Adventure” event: http://recipe4success.
- Dr. Chaleff speaks on the Asprega ProPac, available at Peoples
- Dr. Richard Walker, author of AFRICAN-AMERICAN HEALTHY and resident of Houston, Texas
- Lorri Anderson, Homeopath speaking on burns: Calendula, Cantharis, Causticum, Urtica Urens
- Andre Kulisz, Phd discusses Methylation Cream and PRP spray (NuMedica)
- Melissa Moody and her upcoming Natural Vision Improvement workshop April 27 & 28.
- Rick Mathes, presenting “Egoscue: Natural Pain Control” on Monday, April 22nd at Peoples Wellness Center.
KLGO with Victor Carsrud, DC & Lorri Anderson, CCH
KJCE with Bill Swail, RPh & Dr. Rey Ximenes, MD
KLBJ with Ray Solano, RPh & Victor Carsrud, DC
- Richard Cheu, author of “Living Well w/ Chronic Illness” – http://chroniclivingwell.
- Dr. Rhonda Parker, Topic: Detoxification with Xymogen’s i5, OptiCleanse GHI, and OptiCleanse Plus. www.beecavefamilychiro.
- Annie Brandt with Best Answer for Cancer. Conference coming up in Dallas next weekend:www.
bestanswerforcancer.org/ annual-conference/ conference2013
- Jonathan Tommey, Director of Fundraising for The Autism Trust, www.theautismtrust.com. Upcoming event: Give Autism a Chance Dinner on May 18th.
- Lorri Anderson spoke about 4 wildflowers that are also homeopathic remedies — Mexican Pricklypoppy, Purple Coneflower, Texas Madrone & California Poppy(aka Argemone Mexicana, Echinacea Purpurea, Arbutus Menziesii, and Eschsholzia Californica).