Mention you saw this gift guide and get 15% off at the register!
1. Regeneskin – RegeneSkin promotes the healing of cuts, scrapes, burns, and other wounds quicker than other products on the market! It works to reduce the formation of scars, as well as reduce the color and texture of other pre-existing scars. RegeneSkin contains oil from the Pracaxi tree found in the Amazon rainforest, which has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Our staff and customers have seen amazing results! This is an essential for every medicine cabinet. From Jessica W., our merchandising manager: “My mom was actually burned pretty bad and used the Regeneskin. It took the pain away and it is almost completely healed just after 3 days. My son used it on his road rash from a bike accident and same quick results.”
Perfect for: A new mom or that accident-prone person in your life who is always getting hurt!
2. HempFusion – CBD oil, or cannabidiol, has been getting a lot of press lately, and for good reason. HempFusion has an unique blend of plant extracts which includes valuable phytocannabinoids and terpenes naturally occurring in Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) and other botanicals such as Black Pepper Fruit and Clove Oil. Our customers seem to enjoy this for a wide range of uses from sleep to mood support. There is a vast amount of published research available on the health benefits of dietary phytocannabinoids that can be found in places like Pubmed.gov and nih.gov. We encourage you to do your own research and work with your healthcare professional to learn more!
Perfect for: Your friend who’s in pain or struggling with anxiety.
3. Essential oils – Essential oils are concentrated oils derived from the roots, peels, flowers, bark, fruits, leaves and seeds of plants. The oils can be mixed with a carrier oil like coconut oil to create a healthy lotion, diffused in water, or rubbed onto the bottom your feet for maximum absorption.
Thieves by Young Living – an immune supportive blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils. This healthy blend can be used in homemade household cleaners and to freshen air.
Peppermint by Doterra or Young Living – an uplifting essential oil extracted from the peppermint leaf. The active ingredient menthol is often used for cleansing and cleaning the air. Peppermint has also been rumored to improve concentration and support healthy energy levels.
Perfect for: Anyone you know who’s got a little extra stress and could use a boost!
Serenity by Doterra – a sweet and relaxing blend of Lavender flowers, Cedar, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean, and Hawaiian Sandalwood. This soothing blend can be used to support healthy stress levels and promote relaxing sleep.
4. Peaceful Spirit by EZ Herbs – This locally-made tincture is a lovely blend of tonic herbs called nervines that can help restore balance to the nervous system. St. John’s Wort, Skullcap, Passionflower and Lemon Balm are combined to nourish your organs and enhance the functioning of the body. Take during a hectic holiday season to help calm an anxious mind. It has been known to offer a restful night’s sleep as well.
Perfect for: An anxious or depressed loved one in need of peace and calming!
5. Peoples Gift Card* – Not sure what to get for the people on your list? Give your loved one the gift of health with a Peoples Rx gift card, available in any denomination! (*15% off discount not valid on gift cards.)
Happy Holidays from Peoples Rx!!!