ABOUT THE CLEANSE
Created by a naturopathic doctor*, Peoples 3-Day Juice Cleanse is a comprehensive, plant-based cleanse for busy people, designed to improve your digestion and jump start your energy. Perfect for any season, this unique cleanse includes warm, mineralizing veggie broth, not just cold juices!
- 12 16oz. raw, organic, cold-pressed juices of your choice
- 3 20oz. alkaline, mineralizing veggie broths
- Daily schedule and guide written by Lauren Sanchez, ND
- Bonus! Post-Cleanse Shopping List & Eating Guide
ABOUT THE JUICES
Peoples’ raw, all organic, cold-pressed juices are made locally in small batches, fresh to order. The cold-pressed technology ensures our juices are the most nutrient-dense and enzyme-rich, chock full of beneficial vitamins and minerals that aid in both healing and cleansing. Making them fresh in small batches guarantees our quality is unmatched and our flavors are delicious even to the pickiest palate or inexperienced juice cleanser.
- Lemon Kick (formerly Lemon Ginger Tonic)– water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, stevia, ginger juice, cayenne, and cinnamon Good digestion is key to optimal gut health and overall wellness. This warming juice activates the stomach’s digestive abilities and aids in improving metabolism and blood sugar control.
- The Love Cleanse – cucumber, spinach, kale, celery, parsley All things green and good for you, this juice improves the body’s alkalinity, allowing the body’s cells and organs to cleanse better.
- Joyful Greens – cucumber, lemon, kale, apple, ginger, cilantro This vibrant green juice improves alkalinity and has anti-inflammatory benefits from ginger. Everyone is sure to love this juice with its pleasant taste and balanced flavors of greens, sweet apple, and bright lemon.
- Up Beet – beet, carrot, cucumber, apple, lemon This juice is packed with vitamin A and vitamin C, which is great for your immune system and skin health! The beet has the added benefit of gentle detoxification.
- Veggie Broth – filtered water, mushrooms, leeks, carrots, celery, parsley, black peppercorns, bay leaves, sea salt Our vegan broth offers the warmth you need to feel balanced during a cleanse. Rich in minerals, it is beneficial for all your organ systems. With its light taste and all plant-based ingredients, it makes a perfection addition to gut healing and cleansing.
For optimal results, stop your intake of caffeine, alcohol, refined foods, and sugar 2 days prior to the cleanse.
Need a coffee alternative? Try Dandy Blend! It tastes similar to coffee with health benefits like improved digestion and trace minerals.
- Morning: have a glass of water, then the Lemon Kick
- Mid morning: Veggie Broth (10 oz.)
- Lunch: juice, such as The Love Cleanse
- Afternoon: juice, such as Up Beet
- Dinner: juice, such as Joyful Greens
- After dinner: Veggie Broth (10 oz.)
Consume your normal amount of daily water. Herbal tea (no caffeine) and unsweetened tea can be consumed if you want another beverage option.
To level up your cleanse, add in some or all of these recommendations!
Orthobiotic by Orthomolecular. Helps increase gut flora diversity, improve digestion, and strengthen the immune system.
Meriva-SF by Thorne. Beneficial for pain and inflammation. Can improve exercise recovery. Studies show curcumin can benefit liver health.
Algae Omega by Nordic Naturals. (On sale 25% off this Jan.!) Plant-based source of EPA and DHA. Great if you don’t get enough Omega-3s or don’t eat fish.
Bathe! Try Dr. Singha’s Mustard Bath. It’s an invigorating blend of mustard powder and essential oils that soothes the whole body.
Feeling stressed or having trouble sleeping? Try adding 1-2 cups of epsom salt to a hot bath to calm your nerves.
Castor oil packs over the abdomen, dry skin brushing, and sauna or hot/cold contrast showers can also help!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What if I feel hungry? It is normal to feel hungry on a cleanse! The cleanse is designed to meet your basic caloric needs. If you are using more energy than you are consuming, eat! Raw or lightly steamed plain veggies like carrots, celery, and leafy greens will continue to support your cleanse process.
- What if I have headaches? Drink more water. Take 500mg of Vitamin C. Drink another 6-8oz of green juice. If your headache persists, chat with our knowledgeable wellness staff at any Peoples Rx location.
- What if I stop having bowel movements? Drink a laxative tea, like Smooth Move, before bed. Increase your fiber by taking a fiber supplement like Yerba Prima Psyllium Husk (powder or capsules). Take 200-300mg of magnesium before bed. If your bowel issues persist, chat with our knowledgeable wellness staff at any Peoples Rx location.
- Can I exercise on the cleanse? Yes! Many people are able to maintain mild to moderate exercise routines but make sure you listen to your body. Walking and stretching will help your body eliminate toxins. Strenuous exercise is not advised.
- How do I maintain the healthy benefits of cleansing? Support your health by using this cleanse as a jump start to maintain healthy habits like eating well, exercising, and taking appropriate supplements. Have a healthy plan to return to eating. (The Post-Cleanse Shopping List & Eating Guide included will help!) Take it to the next level and meet with a Peoples practitioner to design an individualized healthy eating plan.
HOW TO ORDER A CLEANSE
Call your nearest Peoples Rx location OR order online at one of the links at the top of this page.
CENTRAL (4018 N. Lamar) – 512-459-9090
SOUTH (3801 S. Lamar) – 512-444-8866
WESTLAKE (4201 Westbank Dr.) – 512-327-8877
NORTH (13860 US-183 C) – 512-219-9499
ABOUT DR. LAUREN
Lauren Sanchez, ND* received her Doctorate of Naturopathy from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Arizona. Dr. Sanchez is an expert in plant-based nutrition and with over 17 years of professional and personal experience, she has designed this program to give you the ultimate 3-day cleanse experience with maximum benefits.
*Although licensed in other states, naturopathic doctors are not currently licensed in Texas.
Always consult your physician/practitioner before beginning any new regimen.