Peoples’ own Clinical Homeopath Kaya Dupuis’ nutrient-rich and irresistible salad is guaranteed to increase circulation and kick up your nitric oxide levels! Don’t believe us? Stop in to test your levels with a NEO40 test strip!
– organic, raw kale
– freshly-squeezed lemon juice
– shredded, raw, red cabbage
– match stick carrots
– pumpkin seeds (sprouted or tamari-flavored)
– slivered almonds
– dried cranberries
– freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice
– Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
– coconut aminos
– olive oil or macadamia nut oil
– honey (optional)
1) Remove the tough stem of the kale and cut the leaves into bite-size pieces. Place the kale into a large bowl and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the leaves. Massage with hands to soften leaves and remove the bitterness of the raw kale.
2) Add the cabbage, carrots, pumpkin seeds, almonds, and cranberries.
3) Mix grapefruit juice, apple cider vinegar, coconut aminos, olive oil or macadamia nut oil, and/or honey with proportions adjusted to individual taste to create dressing.
4) Mix dressing into salad, let sit for an hour, and enjoy!