Combining their global expertise about cooking and health, Chef Curt Sassak and Julia Strickler, ND* provide the foundations to prepare simple dishes through nutrient-rich, quick and healthful preparations. Learn the building blocks of a healthier lifestyle through:
- culinary methods
- healthy and simple recipes
- fundamental cooking techniques
- smart shopping and label-decoding
- nutrition for specific ailments
- …and much more!
This 75-minute foundations intro provides an overview of healthy cooking practices and techniques – from how to properly sauté mushrooms to how you can avoid mushy green veggie syndrome. We will discuss organic vs. GMO, food storage and how to prioritize your time in the kitchen. Samples of dishes, complete recipes and basic kitchen tips will all be provided in this class. All preparations are gluten-free.
To RSVP call 512-444-8866 or email email@example.com
* Naturopathic doctors are not currently licensed in the state of Texas.