Saturday, Oct. 26th:
Monday, Oct. 28th:
KJCE (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh & Amy Neuzil, ND*
- Dr. Nancy Simpkins, Board Certified Internist with a focus on women’s health, speaking on heart disease
- Dr. Andrea Klemes, Internist and Endocrinologist, Medical Director of MDVIP
- Michelle Rovner – 10% off with Harmony Herbal Peoples in November, www.harmonyherbal.com.
- Melissa Moody, Upcoming seminar Nov. 16-17. Natural Vision Improvement Educator & Coach, CranioSacral / SomatoEmotional Release Therapy, Trauma Work, Meir Schneider Method of Self-Healing through Bodywork and Movement Therapy. www.transcendingtrauma.com, www.self-healing.org/melissa-moody
- Taylor Colins with EPIC bars. www.epicbar.com
- Lorri Anderson, CCH on ADD/ADHD
Saturday, October 19th:
Monday, October 21st:
KJCE (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh & Victor Carsrud, DC, MS, DABCI, DCBCN
- Lorri Anderson, CCH on remedies which are especially suited to this time of year — or as they say it in homeopathy, “to the action of cool nights after warm days.” Remedies include Dulcamara, Mercurius and Aconite.
- Doreen A. Lewis-Overton, DC, discussing brain function and NuMedica’s Cognitive Balance and Alpha CU.
- Jeff Echols, DC on Nutritional & Mental Well-being, discussing this study from East Finland and this study from the UK
- Dr. Bill Kleber with Biogenics
- Dr. Ellie Phillips, DDS on her talk at Peoples South on Wednesday, 10/23 www.drellie.com
Saturday, October 12th:
Monday, October 14th:
KJCE (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh
- Dr. Jamie Koufman – on esophageal cancer being the fastest growing cancer in the U.S. (increased 850% since the 1970s) and why this is happening.
- Dr. Lise Alschuler – co-author of Definitive Guide to Cancer: An Integrative Approach to Prevention, Treatment and Healing www.DrLise.net, www.NaturopathicSpecialists.com, www.fivetothriveplan.com
- Kay Spears of Xymogen
- Lorri Anderson, CCH, on venoms in homeopathy and Texas wildflowers as homeopathic remedies
- Marla Camp with Edible Austin & Farmers’ Markets
Saturday, October 5th:
Monday, October 7th:
KJCE (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Amy Tyler, ND*
- Dr. Lane Sebring, MD with the Sebring Clinic in Wimberley
- Dr. Corey Schuler. Peoples offering 20% off Natural Health International’s Femmenessence and Revolution in October
- Lorri Anderson, CCH on hangover remedies, Nux Vomica and Phosphoricum Acidum; Phosphorus for those who cheer or sing themselves hoarse
- Michelle Hart on thermography and Breast Health Awareness Month (www.ditiimaging.com, www.equithermtx.com, www.healinghartwork.org)
- Dr. Ellie Phillips, DDS with upcoming event at Peoples
*Naturopathic doctors are not currently licensed in the state of Texas.