Saturday, January 25th:
- Dr. Jim LaValle, RPh, MS, CCN, on RG3 a compound from ginseng that, in combination with nicotinamide riboside, can help calm the brain. Also discussed the Metabolic Code Program.
- Dr. Veronica Gasko, DC on Metagenics products
- Jane Yu, L.Ac., on her upcoming event: “A Good Night’s Sleep Naturally“
- Judith McGeary, Director of Farm & Ranch Freedom Alliance (www.farmandranchfreedom.org) on the upcoming screening for “Unnacceptable Levels”, a documentary about the effects of the chemical revolution of the 1940s.
- Marla Camp with Edible Austin
- Lorri Anderson, CCH on homeopathy for cedar fever, extreme changes in weather.
Saturday, January 18th:
KLGO (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Victor Carsrud, DC, MS, DABCI, DCBCN
KJCE (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Victor Carsrud, DC, MS, DABCI, DCBCN
KLBJ (click to listen) with Ray Solano, RPh and Dawn Welch, Nutritionist
- Dr. Antonio Paletta, MD, PSc.D. on minerals and his upcoming talk, Mighty Minerals: The Missing Link to Optimal Health, at Peoples South on Wednesday, January 22nd at 7pm.
- Dr. Roxanne Edrington, DC, CCN on weight loss, healthy body composition and NuMedica Essential Nutrients, Appe-Curb and the Metabolic Reset Kit
- Katherine Grey Crosswell, Weight Loss & Wellness Specialist on her upcoming talk, Weight Loss Resolution Recharge, at Peoples South on Tuesday, January 21st.
- Dr. Jessica Tranchina, PT, DPT, NASM-CPT, A.R.T. provider, CKTP on A.R.T. (active release techniques), a manual therapy for pain
- Lorri Anderson, CCH on cedar fever homeopathic remedies
Saturday, January 11th:
KLGO (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Dr. Daniel Freeland, DO
KJCE (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Dr. Daniel Freeland, DO
KLBJ (click to listen) with Ray Solano, RPh and Victor Carsrud, DC, MS, DABCI, DCBCN
- Lane Sebring, MD
- Liesa Harte, MD, PLLC of Xymogen on fibromyalgia & fatigue
- Lorri Anderson, CCH on sprains, especially Ruta and Rhus Tox.
- Mark Bowness, sharing the powerful Principles of L.I.F.E Change, and his New Year’s Revolution – a free, no-expense eBook
- Mark Mueller with Air Fantastic
- Marla Camp with Edible Austin & Farmers’ Markets
Saturday, January 4th:
Tuesday, January 7th:
KJCE (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Amy Tyler, ND*
- Dawn Aubrey, CCN, CLE, CNC of Transformation Enzymes on her upcoming seminar Cedar Fever and Other Winter Woes tonight, January 6th at 3801 S Lamar.
- Dr. Phyllis Books, DC on her new book, Strategies for Success with Dyslexia, and her upcoming events including Turning Dyslexia Around on Tuesday, January 28th, 7pm at South Lamar.
- Kim Krost, Registered Aromatherapist and Owner of Integrative Healing Institute in San Antonio, on the topic of CedarX
- Jennifer Engels, co-author of Ultimate Health: Live Longer, Be Lean, Be Strong!
- Marla Camp with Edible Austin & Farmer’s Markets
- Lorri Anderson, CCH on the topic of homeopathic hangover remedies
*Naturopathic doctors are not currently licensed in the state of Texas.