Sign up for Peoples Monthly Newsletter to get access to these great deals first!
*Get 20% off any of these 12 items when you mention “Peoples Gift List” at the register!!*
1. Himalayan Salt Lamp – Himalayan Crystal Salt emits negative ions which can help to clean the air around you, counteract electromagnetic frequencies and refresh the body. Along with it’s supportive physical benefits, these lamps offer a soft, pink glow that creates a serene and tranquil environment.
Perfect for: New parents in baby’s room, or as a soothing accent lamp for your earthy friends.
2. Balm of Gilead – This butter balm is one of our newest products, and we’re really excited about it! Not only does it smell and feel AMAZING, this luxurious, rich body lotion is scented with vanilla flavor oil, pure essential oils and paleo ingredients certified by the Paleo Foundation. Varieties include: Lavender and Chamomile, Vanilla, Lemongrass (North and Central stores only), and Cedar and Fir (Westlake only).
Perfect for: Your girlfriend, grandmother, mom or aunt.
3. Fond Bone Broth – These artisan sipping bone broths are made with the finest ingredients, including pasture-raised soup bones and organic vegetables and herbs. We carry Fond’s #2 Trolley Dodger (lemon, radish, garlic and onion), #3 Liquid Light (turmeric, pepper and thyme), and #4 Inside Job (fennel, apple cider vinegar and bay leaves), a good choice for those with sensitive stomachs as it is onion-free and full of soothing, digestion-supporting ingredients.
Perfect for: Paleo friends and family, or that person in your life who is always catching a cold.
4. Regeneskin – RegeneSkin promotes the healing of cuts, scrapes, burns, and other wounds quicker than other products on the market! It works to reduce the formation of scars, as well as reduce the color and texture of other pre-existing scars. RegeneSkin contains oil from the Pracaxi tree found in the Amazon rainforest, which has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Our staff and customers have seen amazing results! This is an essential for every medicine cabinet. From Jessica W., our merchandising manager: “My mom was actually burned pretty bad and used the Regeneskin. It took the pain away and it is almost completely healed just after 3 days. My son used it on his road rash from a bike accident and same quick results.”
Perfect for: A new mom or that person in your life who is always getting hurt.
5. PRL Pink Salt – Pink Salt is a combination of solar-dried Mediterranean and Hawaiian sea salt. The pink pigment is provided by the alea clay component of the Hawaiian sea salt. This salt is free of any flowing agents or metals, and provides a broad spectrum of primary and trace minerals that nourish the body and support multiple metabolic processes, including digestion.
Perfect for: Your favorite cook!
6. HempFusion – CBD oil, or cannabidiol, has been getting a lot of press lately, and for good reason. HempFusion has an unique blend of plant extracts which includes valuable phytocannabinoids and terpenes naturally occurring in Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) and other botanicals such as Black Pepper Fruit and Clove Oil. Our customers seem to enjoy this for a wide range of uses from sleep to mood support. There is a vast amount of published research available on the health benefits of dietary phytocannabinoids that can be found in places like Pubmed.gov and nih.gov. We encourage you to do your own research and work with your healthcare professional to learn more!
Perfect for: Your friend who’s in pain, undergoing chemo, or struggling with anxiety.
7. Essential oils – Essential oils are concentrated oils derived from the roots, peels, flowers, bark, fruits, leaves and seeds of plants. The oils can be mixed with a carrier oil like coconut oil to create a healthy lotion, diffused in water, or rubbed onto the bottom your feet for maximum absorption.
Serenity by Doterra: a sweet and relaxing blend of Lavender flowers, Cedar, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean, and Hawaiian Sandalwood. This soothing blend can be used to support healthy stress levels and promote relaxing sleep.
Thieves by Young Living: an immune supportive blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils. This healthy blend can be used in homemade household cleaners and to freshen air.
Peppermint by Doterra & Young Living: an uplifting essential oil extracted from the peppermint leaf. The active ingredient menthol is often used for cleansing and cleaning the air. Peppermint has also been rumored to improve concentration and support healthy energy levels.
Perfect for: Anyone you know who’s got a little extra stress in their lives and could use a boost!
8. Peaceful Spirit by EZ Herbs – This locally-made tincture is a lovely blend of tonic herbs called nervines that can help restore balance to the nervous system. St. John’s Wort, Skullcap, Passionflower and Lemon Balm are combined to nourish your organs and enhance the functioning of the body. Take during a hectic holiday season to help calm an anxious mind. It has been known to offer a restful night’s sleep as well.
Perfect for: An anxious or depressed loved one in need of peace and calming!
9. Farm to Girl’s Marula Oil – Marula oil, harvested from the fruit of marula trees in southern Africa, is a very light and well-absorbed oil rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which makes it an excellent choice for skin concerns ranging from acne and hydration to fine lines and wrinkles. Farm to Girl is 100% chemical-free, ethically sourced and fairly traded. They partner with women-run businesses in Namibia, giving back 20% of profits for women’s education and business and earning a #1 safety rating from the Environmental Working Group.
Perfect for: Your altruistic friend who loves giving back and looking gorgeous.
10. Epic Honey Line – The American Honey Bee Protection Agency, makers of Epic Honey products, could be one of the largest advocates for Austin’s bee population. A very important part of their business is to remove and relocate beehives that are in old buildings awaiting demolishment, or on properties that would rather not offer a home to these honey-makers. On top of selling delicious honey, they have created a natural line of body products, including hemp salve and mustache wax that use the highest quality ingredients, including precious feral beeswax gathered from their rescued honeybees.
Perfect for: Your friend who loves helping rescued bees, delicious local honey, being moisturized and grooming their ‘stache.
11. Spring Dragon Longevity Tea – This tea tastes amazing and offers medicinal and therapeutic healing properties/benefits. Made from Gynostemma leaves, known in Asia to have a strong anti-inflammatory effect,the leaves are soaked and supersaturated with a solution of tonic longevity herbs, or “tonic herbs”. Each herb has powerful healing and anti-aging/protective benefits and is easily digestible. Drink it hot or cold, use it as a base for smoothies, or chill with fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice!
Perfect for: Your family member who’d love a calming, caffeine-free energy boost.
12. Texas Fire Cider by Wild Spirit Botanicals – Fire Cider is a tonic that’s been used by herbalists for decades to help support the immune system and kill off pathogens, especially during the fall and winter months. Traditionally, fire cider is made using a base of apple cider vinegar with herbal additions of ginger, garlic, horseradish and jalapenos (or some other super spicy pepper). It is often sweetened with a bit of local honey to help the medicine go down a bit easier. This delicious elixir can be taken straight, added to water or even added to a salad or soup.
Perfect for: The friend or family member who’s always catching a cold!
And if you’re still just not sure? Give your loved one the gift of health with a Peoples Rx gift card, available in any denomination! Happy Holidays from Peoples Rx!!!