Radio Show Archives – May 2013
Saturday, May 25th:
KLGO (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Julia Strickler, ND
KJCE (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Amy Neuzil, ND
KLBJ (click to listen) with Ray Solano, RPh, CCN and Victor Carsrud, DC, DABCI
- Marla Camp with Edible Austin & Farmers’ Markets
- Neuropsychiatrist and writer, Dr. Jon Leiff, MD – www.jonlieffmd.com
- Lorri Anderson, Classical Homeopath mentioned the homeopathic remedy, Hypericum.
- Ryan Frace talked about Immunoglobulins for the gut and probiotics, mentioning: Xymogen IgG 2000, i5 shakes, ProBio Max plus and NRF-2 Activator
- Karen Petersen, author of “Move with Balance” www.MoveWithBalance.org
Saturday, May 18th:
KLGO (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Victor Carsrud, DC, DABCI
KJCE (click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh and Victor Carsrud, DC, DABCI
KLBJ (click to listen) with Dawn Welch, Homeopath/Naturopath and Jim Meyer, PharmD, CCN
- Gene Vasconi, author of “For Bladder or Worse”
- Dr. Jamie Wright mentioned NuMedica’s Alpha CU, Power Greens and Omega
- Lorri Anderson, CCH talking about homeopathy for pain. In a recent study, homeopathy was able to reduce the use of conventional pain killers by 50%.
- Griffin Cole, DDS, NMD has been helping to lead the fight against water fluoridation since 1996.
- Dr. Allen Lieberman, MD of the Allergy and Asmaa Center of Austin shared trends, possible causes and treatments for food allergies
Saturday, May 11th:
- Dr. Finkelstein, MD, author of 77 QUESTIONS FOR SKILLFUL LIVING
- Lorri Anderson, talking about mastitis, remedies Ruta & Bryonia, and maybe Belladonna
- MacuHealth guests, Mr. Greg J. Naes, CEO MBA – Eye Solutions Technologies, Phoenix AZ; and Dr. Gary Morgan, Optometrist, Eye Tech Optical, Peoria AZ
- Jane Yu, LAc with event announcement: Allergies & Oriental Medicine seminar on Mon., May 13th
Saturday, May 4th:
KLGO (Click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh & Marianne Calvanese, ND
KJCE (Click to listen) with Bill Swail, RPh & Amy Tyler, ND
KLBJ (Click to listen) with Ray Solano, RPh, CCN & Victor Carsrud, DC, MS, DABCI
- Lane Sebring, MD
- Gracie Cavnar, author of “Eat It! – Food Adventures with Marco Polo” and President and CEO of Recipe for Success.
- Dr. John Ivy discusses Neogenis’ BEET-ELITE
- Judith McGeary, Executive Director of the Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance, live from the StateCapitol
- Lorri Anderson, CCH, Homeopath on Repetitive Strain Complaints (Carpal Tunnel, etc.) and the homeopathic products: Ruta Graveolens, Bryonia Alba, & Rhus Tox.
- Jonathan Tommey mentioning the “Give Autism a Chance Dinner” on May 18th.